Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Thankyou to Betty Jo, Klar and Brydie for your eighties suggestions. I have to confess that all of my teenage years were consumed by the eighties so I have a mix of bitter sweet memories and your replies sent me to some pretty scary places. Will let you know when I christen the bangles but until then I'll be sending out a pair of Posie Hose Anklets to each of you. So... just let me know (sam@aprilmay.com.au) if you'd like a pink, blue or white pair (a la eighties Madonna) and I shall pop them in the post.

6 comments:

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

Oh, I love that piece of fabric. Is that the one that you used to have on display in the shop when it was open? I remember having a conversation with you once about it.

Brydie Dyson said...

hey Sam! Thanks so much, I really don't mind which colour.... surprise me! I look forward to hearing of the title for the new range!
Thankyou xx

aprilmay said...

Well spotted bigcat! Yes, it's my favourite piece of fabric. Speaking of fabric, I love the skirt on your recent blog. Do you know what size it is????

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

Oh, I think the skirt I posted about is probably about a Size 10. It is about 30cm wide and maybe 25cm long. TINY!!! Are you asking because you are eyeing off my skirt or because you have a suggestion for what I can make with the fabric? Should I be distrustful of your intentions here?!?

aprilmay said...

Hi bigcat, yes, that was a bit brazen of me! I was just lusting after it and so I'm glad to hear that it's far too small for a mere mortal. Looks to me like it would make a great bag.

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

My skirt for that piece of fabric would be the only fair trade I could imagine!!!! What do you reckon????