Thursday, May 29, 2008

Fitted For Work

No, we haven't started selling Diana Ferrari! This is one of my own "interview tops" from an earlier decade that I'll be donating to Fitted for Work. The organisation helps long term unemployed and disadvantaged women return to work by offering them interview and resume advice along with an outfit to wear all with the aim of improving their self confidence and independence.

I have to admit that I hadn't heard of this organisation until a lovely regular customer mentioned them yesterday - thanks Gabby. I probably should also add that Gabby came in to let me know that she was having trouble leaving a comment on this blog. And since Sunday is giveaway day I need to let everyone know that you don't need to register with google, you can leave an Anonymous comment or click on Name/URL and just fill in your name (doesn't have to be your real name) and you don't need to put a URL here. This way you can protect your privacy and if you'd like me to contact you, you can always email me at sam@aprilmay.com.au. I hope that this makes sense. I'll be posting the giveaway question on Sunday (1st June) so do try to leave a comment!

4 comments:

esme and the laneway said...

What a wonderful idea! It is nice to know that there are good things happening out there. Great top too – very smart!

CurlyPops said...

Fitted for Work is such a fabulous cause...

Anonymous said...

Hi Sam - just wanted to let you know your inbox at the email address you posted is full!

Melita

aprilmay said...

Thanks Melita, I'll be straight onto it!