Friday, April 4, 2008

Chest heir?


This beautiful pendant arrived in the mail this week from Ambiguous Horse. It wasn't supposed to be for me. I'd bought it for my partner as a replacement for one of his last Christmas presents but now I seem to have 2 pendants and he doesn't have any. The Christmas present I'd bought from Pussy Cat Black, was a silver plane necklace and I thought it was the perfect gift but when he put it on, it sat proud of his chest hair and just wasn't quite right! Of course, it was perfect on me. The second one, pictured, was by Little People and again I thought it was perfect, only to discover that it was larger than I'd expected and was quite clearly, a female accessory. 

Obviously I need some help with this one. Any suggestions?? The first 3 people to email me with a substitute gift suggestion (that I won't end up wearing myself) will receive a Blink purse.

Oh, and Aprilmay's open this weekend 10-4 so if you do leave a comment and happen to drop into the shop this weekend, don't forget to introduce yourself. It's great to be able to put a face to a name!

4 comments:

CurlyPops said...

My sister bought her husband a belt buckle made from old American licence plates from Etsy seller Randitan. He loved it.

belinda marshall said...

i bought my sister's husband this shirt from timberps on etsy [http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=10706579] and if he had chest hair it would definitely be highlighted here!

Anonymous said...

i bought my partner a new bicycle, he loved it.

night.owl said...

hmm, that is a tough one... i really like russian communist badges (i really should check what they mean) and bits of industrial hardware, and i'm not too sure how appropriate a bit of bike on a pendant would be..?!