Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I'm a day or two behind


As you can see by the date on this post I'm a day behind, well actually my computer is a day behind. For the past couple of years we've been turning the computer off at the switch most nights and generally it's not a problem but recently it's decided it doesn't like being switched off and so some days I have to reset the date and time. Occasionally I get it wrong or am in too much of a rush to start work to bother checking that I've got the correct date. Anyway I've decided that I'm happy to be a day behind this week - I may be slightly deluded but I feel more relaxed knowing that I have a day up my sleeve!

And so whilst I still have a mountain of people and places that I want to write about this week, today I just want to thank everyone who came along to our Open Studio on the weekend and especially those who mentioned this blog. The feedback was fantastic. THANKYOU.

No comments: