Monday, March 17, 2008

I've just sent a parcel of these bangles off  to Betty Mim. Jodie from Meringue introduced me to this beautiful shop in Newcastle. The shop's website is being updated at the moment but I'll definitely add a link to it when it's up and running.

The bangles pictured are constructed from remnant tights using clean waste material from local manufacturers. Sold in sets of 4, they are soft, stretchy, easy to wear and light on the environment. But enough of the sales speak, I've included a picture of them today because tomorrow I'll be giving away samples! 

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hello! Love the new blog, it's gorgeous, just like your stock. The last gift purchase I made was a candle and an old fashioned pinny from Douglas & Hope on Brunswick St. Then I bought a Betty Jo finch pin - OK, 2, one for the Birthday girl and one for me!