Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Too many dressing gowns?

I have to admit that I have a box in my studio labeled "dressing gowns" and yes, it's stuffed full of those 70's static-inducing fabrics in florals that I just love. Whenever I have a clean out I find it hard to justify to why I keep them, ie until now.

Today I started work on this one so it should be ready for our open studio next weekend (4,5,6 April), ie unless I decide to keep it for myself in which case it will probably end up back inside a box!

PS Has anyone been to Pene Durston's new shop on Gertrude St yet?



4 comments:

CurlyPops said...

Hi Sam,
You've been tagged. Play along if you like!

Love those dressing gowns!

Here are the rules:

1. Link to the person that tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

I just wanted to say Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. My lovely bracelet arrived today. I love it. I placed it in full view of the world on my blog for On My Desk Wednesday.

Anonymous said...

Hi Sam, My first visit to your blog. A good read! See you Friday to drop stock for the April salon.
Gaye

made by maude said...

beautiful refashioned dressing gown Sam! love it.