Thursday, March 27, 2008

Too Many Addresses


Curlypops tagged me yesterday and whilst I'm not exactly sure I know what I'm doing, I thought I'd give it a whirl. 

Six things about myself/those I live with
  • I'm 38 and have lived in 38 houses (ie anywhere we've lived for more than 3months)
  • My son is 17 and he's lived in 17 houses arriving at #19
  • Our dog is 10 and she's lived in 10 houses arriving as a puppy at house #28
  • Our cat, Frankie, also arrived at #28 but as a mature stray
  • It's a good thing we live opposite a vets
  • Oh and I always manage to leave the house inappropriately dressed for the weather - a hangover from being a queeenslander!
And I love anything by A Name is a Label who delivered their goodies for next weekend's open studio event and who are building their installation at Monkhouse as I type.

3 comments:

CurlyPops said...

Wow that's a lot of packing and unpacking!

Redundant Cinema said...

A big thank-you for the beautiful bangle! It was a pleasure to come home from a weekend away and see that sitting at my door.

Really hoping I can make it to the opening - fingers crossed. A Name Is A Label make such beautiful things..

aprilmay said...

a pleasure klar! I'd wanted to deliver it sooner but with all the rain...

and yes an enormous amount of packing for a hoarder! Curlypops I don't think I'm au fait with blogging just yet so if you wouldn't mind spelling the "tagging" thing out to me again, then I'll give it another whirl.